Thursday, November 12, 2009

I never thought I'd say this--but I'm in loving what the Olsen twins are doing these days. They have come a long way from the tiny tot they played on Full House. The twins put their minds together and launched their clothing line Elizabeth and James. They have really gotten it right when combining menswear with feminine detailing. These are girls that normally look like teeny bag ladies--yet they have somehow produced some very stylish pieces within Elizabeth and James. Here is a dress that I adore:

**please ignore the fact that this model looks like that snotty, bikini girl from American Idol!!



Perfect alone, but when you pair it with what's next, and you'll be deserving of a big Michelle Tanner "You got it dude!!"

Another somewhat-newer brand, LaROK (launched in 2004) puts out great edgy clothing. I love their dresses, but I'm dying for this sequin blazer. Yes, sequins. All over the thing. Not one bit of shyness written on this piece. It screams that you are bold, confident, and you can rock with the best of them.


This jacket would look great with the Elizabeth and James dress. Couple it with several strands of long, gold necklaces and a tall platform with an ankle strap and do your thing, girl!

xoCHMxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the sequins. Always have, always will! There are some amazing sequin pieces at Victoria's Secret this season, too.... yep, think I'm going to have to get one. :)

    ReplyDelete